FOR RESERVATIONS, CALL
1 888 273-3934
What does Fort Myers Beach have to offer?
- Seven miles of white sand beaches
- A variety of local attractions for every age and family member
- Tons of outdoor water activities
such as fishing, boating, kayaking, jet ski, paddleboarding, parasailing and more
- Shelling on Fort Myers Beach or nearby Sanibel and
- Local nightlife
- Excellent cuisine
- Shopping at boutiques and nearby outlets
- State parks with kayaking, hiking and biking
- Bird watching
- Dolphin tours
- Many golf courses to choose from, including one right on Ft. Myers Beach
- Miniature golf
- Stand Up
- A mild climate in both winter and summer with an average annual temperature of 74.4 F/23 C.
Search for shells
Relax on our seven-miles of beautiful beaches
Treat yourself to a round of golf on one of the area's many courses
Ft. Myers Beach is famous for its magnificent sunsets
Spot a dolphin frolicking off our beaches
Our beautiful island has so much to offer ... what are you waiting for? Reserve your vacation today!
For a different view of Fort Myers Beach, try kayaking
Copyright © 2011-15 Cocoplum Beach House. All rights reserved.